Competing Values Framework Google Slides Template Diagrams For Presentations
The Best collection of Competing Values Framework Google Slides Template, Diagrams, and Slides to understand the definition and basics of this powerful organization cultural analysis tool.
What is a Competing Values Framework?
The Competing Values Framework was created by Kim Cameron and Robert Quinn at the University of Michigan (1983) to understand and characterize organizational behaviors and beliefs and study organizational culture and the kinds of management styles that lead to these. The competing values framework describes four types of organizations:
- Create Culture (Adhocracy Culture)
- Collaborate Culture (Clan Culture)
- Control Culture (Hierarchy Culture)
- Compete Culture (Market Culture)
This collection of ready-to-use Google Slides graphic presentations of Competing Values Framework (CVF) for Google Slides contains 28 Creative and fully editable slides with many variations options. You can easily modify color schemes, add your texts, resize and move the shapes and icons of each slide as per your requirement.
- What Is A Competing Values Framework?
- The Quadrants Of The Competing Values Framework
- Value Frameworks And Leadership
- Organizational Culture Assessment Instrument
This template is available as PowerPoint Template:
Download Competing Values Framework PowerPoint Template Here>
- 28 Unique & Creative Google Slides
- 2 Aspect Ratio (4:3 & 16:9)
- Fully and Easily editable content
- 5500+ Vector Icons! easily change size & color
- 100% Vector Objects & Icons
- Free Fonts and Icons