COBIT Framework PowerPoint Template Diagrams Designs For Presentations
Best collection of COBIT Framework PowerPoint templates and Slides to understand the basics of this powerful IT governance and management tool.
What is COBIT?
COBIT is an IT governance and management framework, it is an acronym that stands for Control Objectives for Information and Related Technologie. The first COBIT version was released by the ISACA organization in 1996. COBIT Model helps businesses to govern and manage the IT department within the organization and develop, organize and implement effective strategies by aligning IT processes with the strategic objectives of the business through effective use of available resources and minimization of the IT risks.
This collection of ready-to-use PPT graphics presentations of the COBIT Framework for PowerPoint contains 27 Creative and fully editable slides with many variations options. You can easily modify color schemes, add your texts, resize, and move the shapes and icons of each slide as per your requirement.
This template is available as Google Slides Template:
Download COBIT Framework Google Slides Template Here>
- 27 Unique & Creative PowerPoint Slides
- 2 Aspect Ratio (4:3 & 16:9)
- Fully and Easily editable content
- 125+ Stunning Premade Theme colors. (What this means?)
- 5500+ Vector Icons! easily change size & color
- Unlimited Themes Color
- One-click to change all colors to fully fit your brand’s color. (What this means?)
- 100% Vector Objects & Icons
- Free Fonts and Icons
- What is the COBIT?
- Governance vs. Management
- IT Governance Benefits COBIT 2019 – The principles of a Governance System & a Governance Framework
- COBIT® 2019 Governance Principles
- COBIT® 2019 Governance System Principles
- COBIT® 2019 Governance Framework Principles
- COBIT® 2019 Components of a Governance System
- Governance and Management Objectives in COBIT® 5 and COBIT® 2019
- COBIT® 2019 Core Model
- COBIT® 2019 Design Factors
- The Impact of Design Factors
- Governance System Design Workflow
- Capability Levels of COBIT® 2019 and COBIT® 5
- COBIT® 2019 Maturity levels
- COBIT Performance Management Definition and Principles
- Performance Management of Processes
- COBIT Implementation Roadmap
- Benefits of COBIT® 2019
- The Five COBIT® 5 Governance Principles
- COBIT® 5: Governance and Management
- COBIT® 5: Key Roles, Activities, and Relationships
- COBIT® 5 vs. COBIT® 2019