Covey’s Circle of Concern, Influence, and Control PowerPoint Template Designs For Presentations
The Best collection of the Circles of Concern and Influence PowerPoint Template, Diagrams, and Slides to understand the basics of this powerful personal development tool and how you can use it to gain control of your life in general, or on just one specific aspect.
Stephen Covey in his book “The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People” published in 1989 defined two circles that reflect our worries in life, the first circle is a circle of concern that refers to the things we care about but can’t control and the second one is a circle of influence that refers to the things we care about and we can impact.
This collection of ready-to-use PPT graphic presentations of Stephen Covey’s Circle of Concern, Influence, and Control for PowerPoint contains 12 Creative and fully editable slides with many variations options. You can easily modify color themes, add your text, resize, and move the shapes and icons of each slide as per your requirement.
This template is available as Google Slides Template:
Download Circles of Concern and Influence Google Slides Template Here>
- 12 Unique & Creative PPT Slides
- 2 Aspect Ratio (4:3 & 16:9)
- Fully and Easily editable content
- 125+ Stunning Premade Theme colors. (What this means?)
- 5500+ Vector Icons! easily change size & color
- Unlimited Themes Color
- One-click to change all colors to fully fit your brand’s color (What this means?)
- 100% Vector Objects & Icons
- Free Fonts and Icons