Charles Handy’s Organizational Culture Model Google Slides Template Diagrams For Presentations
The Best collection of Charles Handy’s Organizational Culture Model Google Slides Template, Diagrams, and Slides to understand the definition and basics of this powerful management and organizational culture tool.
What is the Handy’s Model of Organizational Culture?
Handy’s Model of Organizational Culture was developed by the American scientist Charles Handy (1996). Charles Handy Theory links the organizational structure to the culture. According to Charles Handy’s model, there are four types of culture which the organizations follow which can be identified by the extent to which an organization is both formalized and centralized. The four types of culture he identified are:
- Power Culture: They are the organizations where the power remains in the hands of only a few people and only they are authorized to take decisions.
- Role Culture: They are the organizations where every employee is delegated roles and responsibilities according to his specialization, educational qualification, and interest to extract the best out of him.
- Task Culture: They are the organizations where teams are formed to achieve the targets or solve critical problems.
- Person Culture: They are the organizations where the employees feel that they are more important than their organization.
This collection of ready-to-use Google Slides graphic presentations of Charles Handy’s Model of Organizational Culture for Google Slides contains 16 Creative and fully editable slides with many variations options. You can easily modify color schemes, add your texts, resize and move the shapes and icons of each slide as per your requirement.
This template is available as PowerPoint Template:
Download Handy’s Organizational Culture Model PowerPoint Template Here>
- 16 Unique & Creative Google Slides
- 2 Aspect Ratio (4:3 & 16:9)
- Fully and Easily editable content
- 125+ Stunning Premade Theme colors
- 5500+ Vector Icons! easily change size & color
- Unlimited Themes Color
- One-click to change all colors to fully fit your brand’s color. (What this means?)
- 100% Vector Objects & Icons
- Free Fonts and Icons