Buy-Sell Hierarchy Google Slides Template Diagrams For Presentation
Best collection of Buy-Sell Hierarchy Google Slides Template and Slides to understand the concept of the Buy-Sell Hierarchy and help companies classify their customer relationships into five categories, evaluate the relationship, enable measurement, and provide suggestions to improve it.
What is the Buy-Sell Hierarchy?
The concept of the Buy-Sell Hierarchy was presented by Robert Miller and Stephen Heiman, in their best-selling book The New Successful Large Account Management. The Buy-Sell Hierarchy is a visual method that helps companies assess their current situation and where they want to be within three years from now. It also helps to explore and identify the current relationship with the customers and how to improve it. The Buy-Sell Hierarchy has five Levels:
- Level 1: Deliver Commodity That Meets Specifications
- Level 2:Deliver “Good” Products and/or Service
- Level 3:Provide “Good” Service and Support
- Level 4:Contribute To Business Issues
- Level 5:Contribute To Organizational Issues
This collection of ready-to-use Google Slides graphics presentation of the Buy-Sell Hierarchy for Google Slides contains 10 Creative and fully editable slides with many variations options. You can easily modify color schemes, add your texts, resize and move the shapes and icons of each slide as per your requirement.
This template is available as PowerPoint Template:
Download Buy-Sell Hierarchy PowerPoint Template Diagrams Here>
- 10 Unique & Creative Google Slides
- 2 Aspect Ratio (4:3 & 16:9)
- Fully and Easily editable content
- 125+ Stunning Premade Theme colors
- 5500+ Vector Icons! easily change size & color
- Unlimited Themes Color
- One-click to change all colors to fully fit your brand’s color. (What this means?)
- 100% Vector Objects & Icons
- Free Fonts and Icons
There are no reviews yet.