Bridges Transition Model PowerPoint Template Diagrams For Presentations
The Best collection of William Bridges Transition Model PowerPoint Template, Diagrams, and PPT Slide to understand the basics of this powerful change management tool.
What is the Bridges Transition Model?
The Bridges’ Transition Model was created and developed by change consultant, William Bridges, and was published in his 1991 book “Managing Transitions.” This model focuses on transition (the emotional reactions throughout a transition.) rather than change. William Bridges described the change as situational and is an external event that happens to people from outside, while the transition is internal and psychological that is an individual’s reaction to change.
The model highlights three stages or phases of transition that people go through when they experience change and gradually accept the details of the new situation in an organization. These phases are:
- Ending, Losing, and Letting Go
- The Neutral Zone
- The New Beginning
This collection of ready-to-use PPT graphic presentation of Bridges’ Transition Model for change for PowerPoint contains 19 Creative and fully editable slides with many variations options. You can easily modify color schemes, add your texts, resize and move the shapes and icons of each slide as per your requirement.
This template is available as Google Slides Template:
Download Bridges Transition Model Google Slides Template Here>
- 19 Unique & Creative PPT Slides
- 2 Aspect Ratio (4:3 & 16:9)
- Fully and Easily editable content
- 125+ Stunning Premade Theme colors. (What this means?)
- 5500+ Vector Icons! easily change size & color
- Unlimited Themes Color
- One-click to change all colors to fully fit your brand’s color (What this means?)
- 100% Vector Objects & Icons
- Free Fonts and Icons
- What is the Bridges Transition Model?
- Change versus Transition
- Bridges Transition Model Curve
- Bridges’ Leading Transition Template
- Benefits and Limitations
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Bridges Transition Model