Brand Pyramid Google Slides Template Designs For Presentation
The best collection and Fully Editable Brand Pyramid Google Slides Template and Slides that helps you to understand the basics of this useful marketing strategy tool and build a powerful brand for your company.
What is the Brand Pyramid?
The Brand Pyramid was developed by the American marketing professor Kevin Lane Keller and published in his book ‘Strategic Brand Management’ in 1998. A Brand Pyramid outlines the five progressive stages that customers go through with a brand, starting with presence, and then moving on to relevance, performance, advantage, and bonding and it aims to bind customers and ensure that they choose the same product from the same brand next time.
This collection of ready-to-use Google Slides graphics presentations of the Brand Pyramids for Google Slides contains 30 Creative and fully editable slides with many variations options. You can easily modify color schemes, add your texts, resize and move the shapes and icons of each slide as per your requirement.
This template is available as PowerPoint Template:
Download Brand Pyramid PowerPoint Template Here>
- 30 Unique & Creative Google Slides
- 2 Aspect Ratio (4:3 & 16:9)
- Fully and Easily editable content
- 125+ Stunning Premade Theme colors
- 5500+ Vector Icons! easily change size & color
- Unlimited Themes Color
- One-click to change all colors to fully fit your brand’s color. (What this means?)
- 100% Vector Objects & Icons
- Free Fonts and Icons
- What is the Brand Pyramid?
- Brand Pyramid Template
- Brand Resonance Pyramid
- Keller’s Customer-based Brand Equity Pyramid
- Brand Values Pyramid
- Brand Essence Pyramid
There are no reviews yet.