Brand Equity Google Slides Template Diagrams For Presentation
The best collection and Fully Editable Brand Equity Google Slides Template and Slides that helps you to visualize and understand the concept of the Brand Equity and its components and how to create and develop strong Brand Equity to add value to your brand.
What is Brand Equity?
It is a value of the brand that the company gets from a product or service with a recognizable name. That value is determined by customer perception of and experiences with the brand.
This collection of ready-to-use Google Slides graphics presentation of the Brand Equity Frameworks for Google Slides contains 20 Creative and fully editable slides with many variations options. You can easily modify color schemes, add your texts, resize and move the shapes and icons of each slide as per your requirement.
This template is available as PowerPoint Template:
Download Brand Equity PowerPoint Template Diagrams Here>
- 20 Unique & Creative Google Slides
- 2 Aspect Ratio (4:3 & 16:9)
- Fully and Easily editable content
- 125+ Stunning Premade Theme colors
- 5500+ Vector Icons! easily change size & color
- Unlimited Themes Color
- One-click to change all colors to fully fit your brand’s color. (What this means?)
- 100% Vector Objects & Icons
- Free Fonts and Icons
- What is Brand Equity?
- Elements & Components of Brand Equity
- Brand Equity Model (Keller)
- Aaker’s Brand Equity Framework
- Duffy Brand Equity Cycle
- Brand Equity & Brand Identity
- Brand Equity Vs Brand Value
- Creating Brand Insistence
- Steps to Calculate & Measure Brand Equity
- Brand Equity Metrics
- How to Build Brand Equity?
- How Brand Equity Develops
- Importance of Brand Equity
- 15 Tips on Managing Brand Equity