BOOST Feedback Model Google Slides Template Designs For Presentation
The Best collection of BOOST Feedback Model Google Slides Templates and Slides to understand the basics of this powerful feedback tool.
What is The BOOST Feedback Model?
The BOOST Feedback Model is an effective feedback tool that is based on observable evidence. It is used to give constructive and continuous feedback about positive behavior as well as negative feedback in one go. BOOST stands for Balanced, Objective, Observed, Specific and Timely.
This collection of ready-to-use colorful Google Slides graphics presentations of the BOOST Feedback Model For Google Slides contains 6 Creative and fully editable slides with many variations options. they are visually appealing, you can easily modify color schemes, add your text, and resize and move the shapes and icons of each slide as per your requirement.
This template is available as PowerPoint Template:
Download The BOOST Feedback Model PowerPoint Template Here>
- 6 Unique & Creative Google Slides
- 2 Aspect Ratio (4:3 & 16:9)
- Fully and Easily editable content
- 125+ Stunning Premade Theme colors
- 5500+ Vector Icons! easily change size & color
- Unlimited Themes Color
- One-click to change all colors to fully fit your brand’s color. (What this means?)
- 100% Vector Objects & Icons
- Free Fonts and Icons
There are no reviews yet.