Blue Ocean Strategy PowerPoint Template and Diagrams Designs For Presentations
If you are looking for a comprehensive and Best Blue Ocean Strategy PowerPoint Template to explain and implement the Blue Ocean Method and strategy, then this PPT pack is your perfect choice. It comes with a complete set of Blue Ocean slides designs.
With these Blue Ocean PPT slide designs, you will find all pre-made templates, strategic tools, models, diagrams, infographics to know how to shift from red ocean to blue ocean and exploring new markets with creative ideas and expand the market boundaries of your company to gain new customers and escape the existing competition and make it irrelevant.
What is Blue Ocean Strategy?
It is one of the creative marketing theories and strategies that help companies go beyond competing. Blue Ocean strategy is a title of a book published in 2004 and written by W. Chan Kim and Renée Mauborgne, professors at INSEAD, the concept of Blue Ocean strategy is finding and exploring new market areas for products or services where there is no competition or very less competition.
This collection of ready-to-use PPT graphics presentation of the blue Ocean Methods and Strategy For PowerPoint contains 82 Creative and fully editable slides with many variations options. they are visually appealing, you can easily modify color schemes, add your texts, resize and move the shapes and icons of each slide as per your requirement.
This template is available as Google Slides Template:
Download Blue Ocean Strategy Google Slides Template Here>
- 82 Unique & Creative PowerPoint slides
- 2 Aspect Ratio (4:3 & 16:9)
- Fully and Easily editable content
- 125+ Stunning Premade Theme colors. (What this means?)
- 5500+ Vector Icons! easily change size & color
- Unlimited Themes Color
- One-click to change all colors to fully fit your brand’s color. (What this means?)
- 100% Vector Objects & Icons
- Free Fonts and Icons
Blue Ocean Strategy Template Content:
- What is the Blue Ocean?
- Blue Ocean vs. Red Ocean
- Go From The Red To The Blue Sea
- What Are Red And Blue Oceans?
- Why Shift From Red To Blue Oceans?
- From Market Competing To Market Creating
- Blue Ocean Leadership
- Blue Ocean Shift Process
- Six Principles of Blue Ocean Strategy
- Factors and Tools for the Blue Ocean Strategy
- Value Innovation Model
- Pioneer-migrator-settler (PMS) Map
- Strategic Curve
- Buyer Utility Map
- Obstacles Buyer Utility
- Six Paths Framework
- Four Actions Framework
- The ERRC Grid
- The ERRC Grid – Strategic Questions
- From Customer To Noncustomer
- The Three Tiers of Noncustomers
- Visualization Of A Blue Ocean Strategy
- Price Corridor Of The Mass
- Profit Model
- Four Hurdles To Strategy Execution
- Tipping Point Leadership
- Fair Process
- The Three E’s (EEE)
- Sequence Of Blue Ocean Strategy
- Blue Ocean Implementation Example
- Blue Ocean – Flowchart Example