Blake-Mouton Managerial Grid Model PowerPoint Template Diagrams For Presentations
The Best collection of Blake-Mouton Managerial Grid Model PowerPoint Template, Diagrams, and Slides to understand the basics of this powerful theory of leadership and how you can use this model to become a better manager to leading people and producing the best results in your organization.
Blake and Mouton’s Managerial Grid Theory?
Managerial Grid (or Leadership Grid) was created by management theorists Robert Blake and Jane Mouton in 1964, and published in their book, The Managerial Grid: The Key to Leadership Excellence. The model states that leaders can be categorized based on how focused they are across two different dimensions: concern for production (completing tasks) and concern for people (supporting individuals).
The grid has two axes, measuring:
- Concern for People (y-axis)
- Concern for Completing Task (x-axis)
The Blake and Mouton Managerial Grid identified five kinds of leadership behavior(Styles):
- Impoverished Style
- Produce or Perish Style
- Middle-of-the-road Style
- Country Club Style
- Team Style
This collection of ready-to-use PPT graphic presentation of Blake and Mouton’s Managerial Grid Leadership Grid for PowerPoint contains 20 Creative and fully editable slides with many variations options. You can easily modify color schemes, add your texts, resize and move the shapes and icons of each slide as per your requirement.
This template is available as Google Slides Template:
Download Blake-Mouton Managerial Grid Model Google Slides Template Here>
- 20 Unique & Creative PPT Slides
- 2 Aspect Ratio (4:3 & 16:9)
- Fully and Easily editable content
- 125+ Stunning Premade Theme colors. (What this means?)
- 5500+ Vector Icons! easily change size & color
- Unlimited Themes Color
- One-click to change all colors to fully fit your brand’s color (What this means?)
- 100% Vector Objects & Icons
- Free Fonts and Icons
- What is Blake and Mouton’s Managerial Grid?
- Understanding the Model
- Blake and Mouton’s Leadership and Management Styles
- Paternalistic and Opportunistic Managerial Styles
- The Advantages and Disadvantages of Managerial Grid Theory