Birkinshaw’s Four Dimensions of Management Framework PowerPoint Template For Presentations
The best collection of Birkinshaw’s Four Dimensions of Management Framework PowerPoint Templates and slides to understand the Management Four Dimensions basis and how you can use it to develop a more effective management model.
Birkinshaw’s Four Dimensions of Management?
The Four Dimensions of Management was produced by Julian Birkinshaw, Professor of Strategic and International Management at the London Business School, and published in his 2010 book, “Reinventing Management”. The framework defines four dimensions that outline key management processes and practices. Each dimension has two opposing principles – these principles represent how things should work. The principles on the left side of each dimension are traditional principles (old approaches to management) while the principles on the right are alternative principles (new approaches to management). Those four dimensions are:
- Managing Across: Activities (Bureaucracy and Emergence)
- Managing Down: Decisions (Hierarchy and Collective Wisdom)
- Managing Objectives (Alignment and Obliquity)
- Managing Individual Motivation (Extrinsic and Intrinsic)
This collection of ready-to-use PPT graphic presentation of the Management Four Dimensions for PowerPoint contains 9 Creative and fully editable slides with many variations options. You can easily modify color themes, add your texts, resize, and move the shapes and icons of each slide as per your requirement.
This template is available as Google Slides Template:
Download Four Dimensions of Management Google Slides Template Here>
- 9 Unique & Creative PPT Slides
- 2 Aspect Ratio (4:3 & 16:9)
- Fully and Easily editable content
- 125+ Stunning Premade Theme colors. (What this means?)
- 5500+ Vector Icons! easily change size & color
- Unlimited Themes Color
- One-click to change all colors to fully fit your brand’s color (What this means?)
- 100% Vector Objects & Icons
- Free Fonts and Icons