BATNA Negotiation Framework PowerPoint Template Diagrams For Presentations
The Best collection of BATNA Negotiation Framework PowerPoint Template, Diagrams, and Slides to understand the basics of this powerful decision-making and negotiation method.
What is BATNA Negotiation?
BATNA is an acronym presented by Roger Fisher and William Ury in their 1981 bestseller, Getting to Yes: Negotiating Without Giving In. It stands for ‘Best Alternative to a Negotiated Agreement. BATNA helps to arrive at an acceptable proposal that represents the interests of both parties and avoid accepting a worse outcome than they could get elsewhere. A solid BATNA also helps each party avoid rejecting an outcome that is better than its best alternative.
This collection of ready-to-use PPT graphic presentations of BATNA Negotiation Model for PowerPoint contains 10 Creative and fully editable slides with many variations options. You can easily modify color themes, add your texts, resize, and move the shapes and icons of each slide as per your requirement.
This template is available as Google Slides Template:
Download BATNA Negotiation Framework Google Slides Template Here>
- 10 Unique & Creative PPT Slides
- 2 Aspect Ratio (4:3 & 16:9)
- Fully and Easily editable content
- 125+ Stunning Premade Theme colors. (What this means?)
- 5500+ Vector Icons! easily change size & color
- Unlimited Themes Color
- One-click to change all colors to fully fit your brand’s color (What this means?)
- 100% Vector Objects & Icons
- Free Fonts and Icons
There are no reviews yet.