BANT Framework Google Slides Template Designs For Presentations
The Best collection of BANT Framework Google Slides templates, Diagrams, and Slides to understand the basics of this powerful sales qualification tool.
What Is the BANT Framework?
BANT is a sales qualification framework used by salespeople to identify and pursue the most qualified prospects and assess their ability to purchase a product or service. It was first introduced in the 1960s by IBM. BANT is an acronym that stands for Budget, Authority, Need, and Timeline.
- Budget: Refers to the financial resources available to the lead or prospect to invest in your product or service.
- Authority: Refers to the decision-making power of the lead or prospect in the purchasing process. It helps determine if the lead has the authority to make purchasing decisions.
- Need: Refers to the specific pain points or problems that the lead or prospect is facing and how your product or service can solve them.
- Timeline: Refers to the urgency of the lead’s or prospect’s need for your product or service, and when they are looking to make a purchase.
This collection of ready-to-use Google Slides graphic presentations of the BANT Selling Model for Google Slides contains 10 Creative and fully editable slides with many variations options. You can easily modify color themes, add your text, resize, and move the shapes and icons of each slide as per your requirement.
This template is available as PowerPoint Template:
Download BANT Framework PowerPoint Template Here>
- 10 Unique & Creative Google Slides
- 2 Aspect Ratio (4:3 & 16:9)
- Fully and Easily editable content
- 125+ Stunning Premade Theme colors
- 5500+ Vector Icons! easily change size & color
- Unlimited Themes Color
- One-click to change all colors to fully fit your brand’s color (What this means?)
- 100% Vector Objects & Icons
- Free Fonts and Icons
There are no reviews yet.