Atkins and Murphy Model of Reflection Google Slides Template For Presentations
The Best collection of Atkins and Murphy Model of Reflection Google Slides Template, Diagrams, and Slides to understand the basics of this personal development and self-reflection tool.
What Is The Atkins and Murphy Model of Reflection?
Atkins and Murphy’s model of reflection is a model of reflective practice, was developed by Sue Atkins and Kathy Murphy in 1994. It is used as a source of learning to understand and study an individual’s experience in order to identify improvement points. This model divides the reflective practice process into the following steps:
- Self-awareness of uncomfortable feelings and thoughts.
- The ability to describe the situation.
- The ability to critically analyze events or experiences using logical thinking.
- The ability to evaluate learning, events, or experiences.
- Identify any learning that has occurred.
This collection of ready-to-use Google Slides graphic presentations of Atkins and Murphy Reflection Model for Google Slides contains 10 Creative and fully editable slides with many variations options. You can easily modify color themes, add your texts, resize, and move the shapes and icons of each slide as per your requirement.
This template is available as PowerPoint Template:
Download Atkins and Murphy Model of Reflection PowerPoint Template Here>
- 10 Unique & Creative Google Slides
- 2 Aspect Ratio (4:3 & 16:9)
- Fully and Easily editable content
- 125+ Stunning Premade Theme colors
- 5500+ Vector Icons! easily change size & color
- Unlimited Themes Color
- One-click to change all colors to fully fit your brand’s color. (What this means?)
- 100% Vector Objects & Icons
- Free Fonts and Icons