Ansoff Growth Matrix Diagrams Google Slides Template
Ansoff Growth Matrix diagrams Google Slides template for Presentations is one of the ideal ways and marketing planning tool to assist organizations to map strategic product market growth and identify their business growth opportunities in a challenging market.
What is the Ansoff Matrix?
The Ansoff Matrix, also called the Product/Market Expansion Grid, was developed by strategy professor Igor Ansoff in 1957. The idea behind the Ansoff Matrix is to help companies or organizations gain a clear insight into the possible growth strategies based on the combination of existing and new products (services) and existing and new markets (customers) and analyze the risk associated with each strategy.
The four strategies of the Ansoff Matrix are:
- Market Penetration: Sell more existing products to existing markets/customers.
- Product Development: TSell new products to existing markets/customers.
- Market Development: Sell existing products to new markets/customers.
- Diversification: Sell new products to new markets/ customers.
This collection of ready-to-use colorful Google Slides graphics presentation of the Ansoff Growth Matrix For Google Slides contains 26 Creative and fully editable slides with many variations options. they are visually appealing, you can easily modify color schemes, add your texts, resize and move the shapes and icons of each slide as per your requirement.
- What is the Ansoff Matrix?
- Classic Ansoff Growth Matrix Diagrams
- Ansoff Market Penetration strategy
- Ansoff Product Development Strategy
- Ansoff Market Development Strategy
- Ansoff Diversification Strategy
- Extended Ansoff Matrix – 9 Box Version
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Ansoff Matrix
This template is available as PowerPoint Template:
Download Ansoff Growth Matrix PowerPoint Template Here >
- 26 Unique & Creative Google Slides
- 2 Aspect Ratio (4:3 & 16:9)
- Fully and Easily editable content
- 125+ Stunning Premade Theme colors
- 5500+ Vector Icons! easily change size & color
- Unlimited Themes Color
- One-click to change all colors to fully fit your brand’s color. (What this means?)
- 100% Vector Objects & Icons
- Free Fonts and Icons