ALPEN Method PowerPoint Template Designs For Presentations
The Best collection of ALPEN Method PowerPoint Templates and Slides to understand the basics of this powerful time management tool.
What is The ALPEN Method?
ALPEN is a time management tool developed by the German economist and time management expert Prof. Lothar J. Seiwert. This method helps you to effectively organize your daily work hours. The acronym A-L-P-E-N stands for the German terms for five-set activities:
- A – define the activities, tasks, and meetings.
- L – estimating Length of time.
- P – Planning buffer time.
- E – Establishing prioritized decisions.
- N – Noting down the level of success or progress
This collection of ready-to-use colorful PPT graphics presentations of the ALPEN Method For PowerPoint contains 28 Creative and fully editable slides with many variations options. they are visually appealing, you can easily modify color schemes, add your texts, and resize and move the shapes and icons of each slide as per your requirement.
This template is available as Google Slides Template:
Download ALPEN Method Google Slides Template Here>
- ALPEN Method Definition
- ALPEN acronym
- ALPEN graphics
- ALPEN Approach
- Performance throughout the day
- Buffer time
- ABC analysis
- Eisenhower method
- Work breakdown structure (WBS)
- Gantt chart
- Kanban board
- Daily schedule table
- Pros and cons of the ALPEN Method
- 28 Unique & Creative PowerPoint slides
- 2 Aspect Ratio (4:3 & 16:9)
- Fully and Easily editable content
- 125+ Stunning Premade Theme colors. (What this means?)
- 5500+ Vector Icons! easily change size & color
- Unlimited Themes Color
- One-click to change all colors to fully fit your brand’s color. (What this means?)
- 100% Vector Objects & Icons
- Free Fonts and Icons