Adams’ Equity Theory of Motivation PowerPoint Template For Presentations
The Best collection of Adams’ Equity Theory PowerPoint Templates and Slides to understand the basics of this powerful motivation theory.
What is the Adams Equity Theory?
Adams’ Equity Theory of Employee Motivation, also known as the Equity Theory of Motivation, suggests that employees compare their efforts and rewards to those of their colleagues. When they feel things aren’t fair, they try to make it fair. This theory, created by J. Stacey Adams in 1963, helps explain why employees act the way they do at work. It basically says that if employees think they’re not being treated fairly, they might get unhappy and try to fix it.
This collection of ready-to-use colorful PPT graphics presentations of Adams’ Equity Theory For PowerPoint contains 14 Creative and fully editable slides with many variations options. they are visually appealing, you can easily modify color schemes, add your text, and resize and move the shapes and icons of each slide as per your requirements.
This template is available as Google Slides Template:
Download Adams’ Equity Theory Google Slides Template Here>
- 14 Unique & Creative PowerPoint slides
- 2 Aspect Ratio (4:3 & 16:9)
- Fully and Easily editable content
- 125+ Stunning Premade Theme colors. (What this means?)
- 5500+ Vector Icons! easily change size & color
- Unlimited Themes Color
- One-click to change all colors to fully fit your brand’s color. (What this means?)
- 100% Vector Objects & Icons
- Free Fonts and Icons
- Adams’ Equity Theory of Motivation Definition
- Components of Adam’s Equity Theory
- Adams’ Equity Theory of Motivation Illustration
- Categories of Equity/Inequity Situations
- The Relationship Between Inputs, Outputs, and Fairness
- Referent Groups (Comparison Groups)
- Cyclical Nature of Fairness and Motivation
- Implementation of the Equity Theory in a Workplace
- Advantages & Disadvantages of The Equity Theory