Action-Centered Leadership Model PowerPoint Template Designs For Presentation
The Best Collection of Action-Centered Leadership Model PowerPoint Templates and Slides to understand the basics of this powerful Leadership theory.
What is the Action-Centered Leadership Model?
Action-Centered Leadership (ACL, or the “Three Circles Model”) is a model of leadership developed by John Adair in 1973. It is a practical and straightforward approach that emphasizes the three key areas of leadership: Task, Team, and Individual. The model is designed to help leaders effectively manage their teams and achieve success by balancing these three elements. The primary focus of ACL is to achieve the objectives of the task while developing and maintaining a cohesive team and meeting the needs of individual team members. The three elements of Action-Centered Leadership are as follows:
- Achieving the task
- Build and maintain the team/group
- Developing the individual
This collection of ready-to-use colorful PPT graphics presentations of John Adair’s Action-Centered Leadership Model For PowerPoint contains 12 Creative and fully editable slides with many variations options. they are visually appealing, you can easily modify color schemes, add your text, and resize and move the shapes and icons of each slide as per your requirement.
This template is available as Google Slides Template:
Download Action-Centered Leadership Model Google Slides Template Here>
- 12 Unique & Creative PowerPoint slides
- 2 Aspect Ratio (4:3 & 16:9)
- Fully and Easily editable content
- 125+ Stunning Premade Theme colors. (What this means?)
- 5500+ Vector Icons! easily change size & color
- Unlimited Themes Color
- One-click to change all colors to fully fit your brand’s color. (What this means?)
- 100% Vector Objects & Icons
- Free Fonts and Icons