ABC Analysis Google Slides Template Designs Diagrams For Presentations
The Best collection of ABC Analysis Google Slides Template, Diagrams, and Slides to understand the ABC Analysis principles and basics and how you can use the ABC technique to prioritize your products, customers, or other items and use your resources more efficiently.
What is ABC Analysis?
ABC analysis or (ABC classification) is a method or procedure to classifying a company’s products or clients into three groups: A-B-C in descending order based on their priority and importance. ABC analysis is an inventory management technique where the items are grouped into different categories. These categories are based on the value and quantity of the items. The levels of the ABC Analysis:
- A stands for “high priority”, “very important” or “major significance” items or goods, those items generate 80% of the company’s turnover.
- B stands for “medium priority”, “important” or “medium significance” items or goods, those items generate for approx. 15% of the company’s turnover.
- C stands for “low priority”, “less important” or “low significance” items or goods, those items generate for approx. 5% of the company’s turnover.
This collection of ready-to-use Google Slides graphic presentation of ABC Analysis in Inventory Management for Google Slides contains 43 Creative and fully editable slides with many variations options. You can easily modify color schemes, add your texts, resize and move the shapes and icons of each slide as per your requirement.
This template is available as PowerPoint Template:
Download ABC Analysis PowerPoint Template Here>
- 42 Unique & Creative Google Slides
- 2 Aspect Ratio (4:3 & 16:9)
- Fully and Easily editable content
- 125+ Stunning Premade Theme colors
- 5500+ Vector Icons! easily change size & color
- Unlimited Themes Color
- One-click to change all colors to fully fit your brand’s color (What this means?)
- 100% Vector Objects & Icons
- Free Fonts and Icons
- What is ABC Analysis?
- History of ABC Analysis
- Category of ABC Analysis
- The levels of the ABC Analysis
- ABC Analysis Pyramid
- ABC Analysis Benefits (Why Use ABC Analysis?)
- Major Applications of ABC Analysis
- ABC Analysis Applications
- The 80-20 Rule
- Classical ABC Classification
- ABC Analysis (Graph/Curve)
- ABC Analysis of Customer
- Customer Classification – ABC Analysis
- Customers ABC Analysis Examples
- ABC Analysis of Products
- Products Classification
- How to Calculate ABC Analysis?
- Products ABC Analysis Example
- Effect of Product Classification
- How to Conduct an ABC Analysis?
- Time Management – ABC Analysis
- Employees– ABC Analysis
- ABC Analysis and The Pareto Principle
- Advantages and Disadvantages of ABC Analysis