AARRR Framework Pirate Metrics PowerPoint Template Diagrams Designs For Presentations
Best collection of AARRR Framework Pirate Metrics PowerPoint Templates, diagrams, and slides that help to understand the basics of this powerful marketing tool, its five phases and metrics, and how you can use them to create a successful growth strategy for your business.
What is the AARRR Framework?
The AARRR (also known as the Pirate Metrics or Pirate Framework) is one of the most popular models for Startups and SaaS companies to measure growth and success. The AARRR framework was created by Dave McClure, the founding partner of startup incubator 500 Startups in 2007.
AARRR is the acronym that stands for the 5 phases in the customer lifecycle. These are:
- Acquisition: Where are customers coming from?
- Activation: How good is the customer’s first experience?
- Retention: How to make potential customers come back.
- Referral: How to get customers to recommend your service.
- Revenue: How to turn potential customers into paying customers.
The AARRR model aims to maximize conversion and growth for businesses in the short and medium-term. From acquiring users to converting them into customers.
This collection of ready-to-use colorful PPT graphics presentation of the AARRR Model and Pirate Funnel For PowerPoint contains 15 Creative and fully editable slides with many variations options. they are visually appealing, you can easily modify color schemes, add your texts, resize and move the shapes and icons of each slide as per your requirement.
This template is available as PowerPoint Template:
Download AARRR Framework Pirate Metrics Google Slides Template Here>
- 15 Unique & Creative PowerPoint slides
- 2 Aspect Ratio (4:3 & 16:9)
- Fully and Easily editable content
- 125+ Stunning Premade Theme colors. (What this means?)
- 5500+ Vector Icons! easily change size & color
- Unlimited Themes Color
- One-click to change all colors to fully fit your brand’s color. (What this means?)
- 100% Vector Objects & Icons
- Free Fonts and Icons
There are no reviews yet.