McKinsey 7S Model Diagrams Google Slides Presentation Template
McKinsey’s 7S model diagrams Google Slides template for Strategy or Management Google Slides Presentations is a great way to present The McKinsey 7-S Framework to ensure that all parts of your organization work in harmony and define weaknesses and strengths points of your corporate structure.
What is the McKinsey 7S Model?
The Mckinsey 7S framework is a management model was developed by Tom Peters and Robert Waterman, former consultants at McKinsey & Company in the late 1970s. The McKinsey 7S Model refers to a tool that analyzes a company’s “organizational design.” The goal of the model is to depict how an organization can achieve effectiveness and its objectives through the interactions of seven internal key elements (factors) and to what extent they are effectively aligned with each other. The model categorizes those seven elements as either “hard” or “soft”.
- The Hard Elements are Strategy, Structure, and Systems.
- The Soft Elements are Shared Values, Style, Staff, and Skills.
7s model PowerPoint diagrams for presentations can be used in a wide variety of situations by a business analyst to assess or analyze all 7 elements that a successful organization has like Strategy, Style, Structure, Systems, Skills, and Staff.
This collection of ready-to-use Google Slides graphic presentation of McKinsey 7s Model diagrams for Google Slides contains 29 Creative and fully editable slides with many variations options. You can easily modify color schemes, add your texts, resize and move the shapes and icons of each slide as per your requirement.
This template is available as PowerPoint Template:
Download 7S Model Diagrams PowerPoint Template Here >
- 29 Unique & Creative Google Slides
- 2 Aspect Ratio (4:3 & 16:9)
- Fully and Easily editable content
- 125+ Stunning Premade Theme colors
- 5500+ Vector Icons! easily change size & color
- Unlimited Themes Color
- One-click to change all colors to fully fit your brand’s color (What this means?)
- 100% Vector Objects & Icons
- Free Fonts and Icons
- What is the McKinsey 7S Model?
- McKinsey 7S Model Diagrams
- The 7 Interdependent Elements
- Strategy Checklist Questions
- Structure Checklist Questions
- Systems Checklist Questions
- Shared Values Checklist Questions
- Style Checklist Questions
- Staff Checklist Questions
- Skills Checklist Questions
- Questions to Ask (Hard Elements)
- Questions to Ask (Soft Elements)
- Application of McKinsey 7s Model
- Advantages and Disadvantages of McKinsey 7S Model
- McKinsey 7S Model Template
- McKinsey 7S Model Matrix Template
- Current Situation – Assessment Matrix