5 Conflict Resolution Strategies Google Slides Template Diagrams Designs For Presentations
Best collection of 5 Conflict Resolution Strategies Google Slides Templates, diagrams, and slides that help you to demonstrate and identify five different approaches to resolving conflict in the workplace.
The five conflict resolution strategies are also known as “Conflict Management Strategies” or “The Thomas-Kilmann Model” and were developed by Kenneth Thomas and Ralph Kilmann to handle and manage conflict effectively as they arise in certain situations.
What Are the Five Conflict Resolution Strategies (Conflict Resolution Techniques)?
- Avoiding or Withdrawal: Denying the existence of conflict and hiding one’s true feelings and it leads to lose-lose
- Accommodating or Concede: Finding a resolution that satisfies the other party’s concerns or demands at the expense of your own needs or desires and it leads to lose-win
- Compromising: Finding an acceptable solution that will partly, but not entirely, satisfy the concerns of all parties involved and it leads to no win – no lose
- Competing or Contest: Forcing a solution to impose one’s will on the other party and it leads to win-lose
- Collaborating: Searching for a solution that satisfies the concerns of all involved parties and it leads to win-win
This collection of ready-to-use Google Slides graphics presentation of the 5 Conflict Management Styles and Strategies For Google Slides contains 15 Creative and fully editable slides with many variations options. they are visually appealing, you can easily modify color schemes, add your texts, resize and move the shapes and icons of each slide as per your requirement.
This template is available as PowerPoint Template:
Download 5 Conflict Resolution Strategies PowerPoint Template Here >
- 15 Unique & Creative Google Slides
- 2 Aspect Ratio (4:3 & 16:9)
- Fully and Easily editable content
- 125+ Stunning Premade Theme colors
- 5500+ Vector Icons! easily change size & color
- Unlimited Themes Color
- One-click to change all colors to fully fit your brand’s color. (What this means?)
- 100% Vector Objects & Icons
- Free Fonts and Icons