4MAT Learning Model Google Slides Template Designs For Presentations
The Best collection of 4MAT Learning Model Google Slides Template and Slides to understand the basics of this powerful learning tool.
What is the 4MAT Learning Styles Model?
The 4MAT Learning Styles Model is a teaching and learning framework that was developed by Dr. Bernice McCarthy in 1980. It helps to create more dynamic and engaging learning by accurately visualizing the learning process that each learner goes through. The 4MAT model identifies four main learning styles, each associated with a different stage in the learning process:
- Innovative Learners (They like learning through discussion and sharing)
- Analytic Learners (They prefer learning through information and analysis)
- Common Sense Learners (They like learning through experiments)
- Dynamic Learners (They favor innovation and adaptation)
This collection of ready-to-use Google Slides graphic presentations of the 4MAT Learning Styles Model for Google Slides contains 12 Creative and fully editable slides with many variations options. You can easily modify color themes, add your text, resize, and move the shapes and icons of each slide as per your requirement.
This template is available as PowerPoint Template:
Download 4MAT Learning Styles Model PowerPoint Template Here>
- 12 Unique & Creative Google Slides
- 2 Aspect Ratio (4:3 & 16:9)
- Fully and Easily editable content
- 125+ Stunning Premade Theme colors
- 5500+ Vector Icons! easily change size & color
- Unlimited Themes Color
- One-click to change all colors to fully fit your brand’s color (What this means?)
- 100% Vector Objects & Icons
- Free Fonts and Icons